Last few days for lifestyle leather conference Early Bird prices27 July 2012
There are only a few days left to take advantage of the early bird discounts for delegates wishing to attend the prestigious ‘The Future of American Lifestyle Leathers’, half-day conference. The full delegate price will come into force on August 1st.
The afternoon conference is taking place in Shanghai, China on Monday September 3, 2012 (the day before the start of the All China Leather Exhibition) at the prestigious 5-star Jumeirah Himalayas hotel in the Pudong district of Shanghai.
Companies, speakers and topics include:
- PrimeAsia – Sarah Swenson, Environment Manager, Footprinting - American Lifestyle Leathers
- Shanghai Richina Leather – Bob Moore, CEO and President, American Lifestyle - Evolution in the Marketplace
- BASF – Peter Danisch, Challenges and Trends in Waterproofing
- National Beef – Robert Hein, General Manager and Vice-President, Leather Division, Wet-blue supply for American Lifestyle Leather producers
- SATRA – Steve Rose, General Manager – China, SATRA Cold Rating for cold environment performance footwear.
More speakers will be announced over the next few weeks.
Registration is now open by visting www.leathermag.com and clicking on the conference button:
Book now to get the early bird rate of $175. After August 1st 2012 the price will increase to $195
This conference is organised by Leather International and is sponsored by BASF, National Beef, APLF Ltd and is supported by SATRA and Tannin Corporation.
For further information contact Maria Wallace, [email protected] or +44 (0)207 936 6972.