Green message from GG Organics27 January 2012
Indian leather chemical producers, GG Organics have formulated a range of environmentally focussed leather chemicals which will be highlighted at the IILF this year.
The range includes:
- Powder & liquid syntans free of free formaldehyde
- Products without SVHC category base raw materials which are restricted by REACH regulations
- Beamhouse systems to minimise the use of astringent/hazardous base chemicals
- A deliming agent to minimise the use of nitrogen
- A pickling agent to minimise salt use which also removes the use of sulphuric acid
- A tanning agent to eliminate use of chrome and other heavy metals
GG produce performance chemicals to maximise the best leather qualities using the above mentioned generation of products and technology.
At the IILF GG Organics invite suggestions and queries from global partners to further enhance their efforts towards a greener globe.
Hall 2, stand 05-C