Deadlines for XXXII IULTCS paper submission28 August 2012
Abstract submission for papers to be considered for the 2013 IULTCS congress in Istanbul is between September 16 to October 31. Full paper submission is from Novermber 1, 2012 to March 1, 2013. The 32nd congress is set to take place May 29-31, 2013.
The congress is broken down into the following topic areas.
- Fundamental research in leather technologies
- New developments in chemical products for the tanning Industry
- Clean innovative technologies in leather making
- Waste products and by-products
- Use of advanced techniques for leather analysis
- Machinery developments in the leather industry
- Future of leather technologies and the environment
Abstracts should be submitted to organisers of the next congress, DETEK, the Turkish Leather Technicians, Technologists and Chemists Association by emailing [email protected]